Healthy Eating Educational Show
A Fun Show For Science Week
The Healthy Living magic show was developed in conjunction with NHS Bedfordshire, Healthy Schools, Extended Schools Services, Obesity Team & School Dietetic Services to introduce the 'Change4Life' government initiative.
This 'Change4Life' programme runs alongside the 2019 Government education initiatives and includes:
- Healthy Living Magic Show - lots of fun and laughter.
- Science demonstration showing the amount of fat there is in crisps.
- How much sugar there is in fizzy drinks.
The messages in the show are linked together with lot's of fun and laughter and audience participation. The programme has been designed to align and extend existing activities that relate to diet with the NEW Change4Life initiative.
- All our shows / workshops are designed for Key Stage 1 & 2 performances.
- Some school run their own activities, when booking please let us know if you want the support pack?
- Information for teachers at GOV.UK
Call now to get your local authority price.
If you have got any questions please feel free to call Eugene Matthias on 07730 111111 or email@example.com
Show / Workshop Recommendations
Recommendation from NHS Obesity Team
Recommendation NHS Healthy Schools
See what they say in the press.
For Packs - Click Here